I’m a bit late to the party as I’m only new to forums but here goes
My physical symptoms of anxiety can include
- a warm burning sensation down the back of my neck or through my arms + chest
- a lump in my throat like I’ve swallowed a large piece of food and can’t quite get it down, which turns into me stressing about choking
- heart palpitations and racing pulse
- blurry vision and the feeling I’m going blind. (Thinking vision is cloudy or getting tunnel vision)
- nausea and stomach problems
- headaches, mostly down the back of my head and into my neck
- I’ll get the shakes, my muscles will twitch and spasm
I don’t usually get all these symptoms at the same time unless I’m having a major panic attack but even then I usually will cycle through them with 1 or 2 at a time. Anxiety is such a strange thing but we have to remember, it’s HARMLESS!!!
hope you’re all well!