Thanks for letting me know. I have found the information accessible by doing a search in the carer gateway website for mental health and was taken to the following page - www.carergateway.gov.au/mental-health-services
I see however this is frustrating. When you're mentally not feeling the best you don't need the hassle of being unable to find what you want. Hope the Carers Gateway uses a label for Mental Health soon.
While I was out and about looking for sites I also found the National body -
This website gives a list of the groups that I think you may be trying to find???
- Tasmanian group - https://mentalhealthcarerstas.org.au
- Northern Territory group - mifant.org.au/index.php
- New South Wales group www.mentalhealthcarersnsw.org
- Queensland group - www.arafmi.com.au/contact/
- Western Australian group - https://helpingminds.org.au
Also found -
- National body where you enter your post code - www.mindaustralia.org.au
Hope this helps.