I wish I'd found your thread when I came to BB.
I haven't read far back, just a few posts.
Hugs. THIS IS HARD WORK.
These are my suggestions but you know me, you can take them or leave them or say you've tried that, whatever. Never any offence taken at all.
I haven't disclosed much about my professional career but it's pretty much right here.
It's time to reduce your stress as much as possible and there are only SO many ways to do this, no magic wands as you know.
* I'd put a night nappy on your son. I really wouldn't care about who tells you what... it's horrible for both your son and you to have this happen.
* If your son won't wear one then give him his favourite reward FOR doing it.
* WHEN he has say 21 nights dry then that's when you can stop. That's the deal with him. It's not like he wants to do it. It can take decades to stop bed wetting and there it is.
* IF you're concerned about the new Teacher's Aide then I'd ask for a Communication Book to come home or maybe messaging via one of the apps the staff may use for parents.
(Then it's in PRINT... and then there's 'evidence').
* Is there a favourite cereal or such your son likes to eat for breakfast? (I had a child of my own who seemed to never sleep! Most of my children needed little sleep, those baby books were lying lol).
* I used to Glad wrap a bowl of my child's favourite cereal and leave it on the table.
* then I put 1 cup of milk in one of those containers in the fridge with a flip top lid she could reach. Labelled with her name in whiteboard marker. This can wash off.
* It takes a bit of training to unwrap glad wrap and pour the milk but doing this WITH him for while will help him learn how to do it without spilling anything.
* I also did this with a sandwich and cut up fruit all labelled. Then they can get it out and eat what they want.
* A knee rug on the lounge with the TV remote nearby so they can snack on the lounge was FINE BY ME as long as they didn't wake me up!
Yeah I know some ppl will say this is encouraging him to wake up but being alone at night may not.
Maybe worth a try.